Why I write music:
Psalm 89: ( A maskil of Ethan the Ezrahite)
I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firms forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe- That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I believe- That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I believe- That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I believe- That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
I believe- That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe- That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I believe- that you can do something in an instant that will give heartache for life.
I believe - That it has taken me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe - time passes much too quickly. (My friend Robert Lamm - was Right)
Kind and Loving Words:
I believe - that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them on earth.
I believe - kind words are less costly than harsh ones.
I believe - that you can keep going long after you can't.
I believe - we are responsible for what we do no matter how we feel.
I believe - that heroes are the people who do what has to be done, when it needs be done, regardless of the consequences.
My Son(s) Activities:
I Believe Spooning leads to forking.
I believe- That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
Relationships and sex:
I believe- That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
I believe- That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I believe- That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I believe- That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe- That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe- That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief
I believe- that the universe was created by a loving god who wanted good things for all his creation. (read more)
I believe- that we were created in the image of our father in heaven. (read more)
Arguments and Love:
I believe- That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
I believe- That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I believe- That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
I believe- That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
I believe- That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being. They may in fact document that you are certifiable.
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Glock: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791: All Rights reserved.
11. What part of "... shall not be infringed ..." do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.
15. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them. (Good one)
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
26. ".. a government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE..."
My Favorite psalm:Psalm 42:
As the hart pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?
What about all the things I don't like?: Sometimes we wonder, 'What did I do to deserve this?' or 'Why did God have to do this to me?'
Here is a wonderful explanation!
A daughter is telling her mother how everything is going wrong: she's failing algebra; her boyfriend broke up with her and her best friend is moving away.
Meanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the daughter says, 'Absolutely, Mom, I love your cake.'
'Here, have some cooking oil,' her Mother offers. 'Yuck,' says her daughter.
'How about a couple raw eggs?' 'Gross, Mom!'
'Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?'
'Mom, those are all yucky!'
To which the mother replies: 'Yes, all those things seem bad by themselves.. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!
God works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!
God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart. Can you dig it?